Get Advice

Get Advice

How to get free, impartial and confidential advice

If you need advice, information or guidance, Lochaber CAB is here for you.

Advice Options

We are open for Drop - in advice and appointments. Opening hours Mon - Fri  9am to 5pm  

Hiome visits are also available if required 

Telephone:  01397 705311 (Lines open 10am - 3 pm) ( Messages can be left and will usually be responded to the same day) 

Complete our contact form : Contact Us | Lochaber Citizens Advice Bureau (

Visit us at Dudley Road, Fort William, PH33 6JB


Alternatively :

Call the Scottish Citizens Advice Helpline on 0800 028 1456

For Help to Claim Universal Credit call: 08000 232 581

Struggling with money- visit : Money Talk Team | Citizens Advice Scotland


Check if you could pay less Council TaxCouncil Tax Reduction Tool - Citizens Advice Scotland (

Struggling with the Cost of Living Crisis, Check MoneymapMoney map | Citizens Advice Scotland




Phone us

Give us a call to get advice on any issues or problems you’re facing, or to arrange an appointment at the bureau.

We can help with relatively simple issues over the phone, particularly if you’re looking for a quick answer to something straight-forward.

Email us

Send us an email with information about the issue you’re having and what type of advice you would like. Email is a useful way to contact us if you don't need an answer urgently. We’ll aim to get back to you within 1 - 2 business days.


Visit the Citizens Advice Website for detailed information on a wide range of topics, including guidance on benefits, debt, money, work, housing and much more.